Top 3 Restaurant POS Systems in 2020
Selecting the correct Point of Sale (POS) system for your restaurant startup is an important step, yet it can be quite confusing. POS systems integrate traditional hardware with cutting-edge software, and allow you to track sales, manage bookings, take payments, control inventory and much more.
|Overall Rating: 4.5/5|
Upserve is a versatile POS system that has various benefits, including:
- It works on both iOS (Apple) and Android devices.
- It gathers data well on the buying patterns of your customers.
- It has good inventory management features and is user friendly.
- Upstream is also known to have particularly good customer support services.
The main drawback of Upserve is that it can be an expensive option, particularly when you take into account additional features.
On top of being reliable, TouchBistro has an array of other benefits:
- It has good functionality, particularly in table management.
- It is easy and quick to place orders on.
- It has excellent customer loyalty features, as it tracks what your members are ordering, allowing you to create targeted marketing offers.
Drawbacks of this POS system include:
- It is only compatible with iOS (Apple) devices.
- It is relatively expensive.
- Its customer support services are arguably not as good as Upserve.
Toast is a flexible POS system, which has two important benefits:
- It can used by any restaurant, regardless of its size.
- It has an integrated payroll feature that can save you time and potentially money.
There are some drawbacks of this POS system however:
- It only works on Android devices.
- Some reviews suggest that there are sometimes issues with the software.
Ultimately, determining what POS system is best for your restaurant depends largely on the specific features of your restaurant. Visit POS for Restaurants to inquiry which POS system is the best fit for your new restaurant.