The Best Restaurant Employee Scheduling Software
An ideal scheduling software for your restaurant will save you time and money. Furthermore the software should offer the ability to efficiently manage the schedule of your employees. Most restaurant owners understand the goal of scheduling software is to ensure that labor costs are kept to a minimum. Therefore using scheduling software is not just advantageous for employers. Employees will benefit from having clarity and insight in regards to their schedule.
How to choose Scheduling Software
It is important to consider the specific needs of your restaurant before making software choices. As well as the level of functionality you desire in your software. Some of the fundamental questions that should be kept in mind are:
- What level of freedom do you want your employees to have in modifying their schedule?
- Do you require an integrated payroll feature?
- How many employees do you have?
- Do you need scheduling software that integrates your employees and your customers?
- What is your budget?
There are a few companies that specialize in scheduling software for restaurant businesses. In my opinion, the best restaurant employee schedule software is from 7shifts. Furthermore the key benefits of using 7shifts include:
- The software is user friendly for both employers and employees.
- The software can be downloaded as a mobile app.
- 7shifts has integrated POS and payroll systems, enabling you to solve any costly imbalances between sales patterns and labor costs.
- You can chat with your team individually. You can also chat with employees in groups through the integrated messaging software.
- You can easily accept or deny holidays, shift swaps, or any other requests from your mobile phone.
- You can see which team members are most reliable.
For these reasons, 7shifts is the clear choice when choosing employee scheduling software for your restaurant.